Activate positive energy for abundant health and well-being
Thousands of years ago Chinese medicine practitioners looked to explain why we have disease, why some things can heal, and why other things cannot.
They found the solution in what is known as “Five Elements Theory for Healing.”
It demonstrates how everything involving human health connects to the five elements of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water.
Chinese medicine says the condition of the human can be healed by balancing those five elements.
But how? By using the new Five Elements Healing Paraliminal.
Since each element is connected to a positive emotion (Happiness, Joy, Peace, Contentment, and Gratitude, as determined by qigong master Chunyi Lin), the easiest way to heal the body is through imbibing those five positive emotions.
As you listen to Paul’s new Five Elements Healing Paraliminal you amplify and balance those five positive emotions so they literally radiate through every cell in your body, making it easier for the body to heal itself and for you to live at your highest vibrations.
As you use this breakthrough Paraliminal, you will:
- Become happier and healthier.
- Feel restored, full of energy.
- Enjoy emotional and physical balance throughout your entire being.
- Operate in an easy flow as you go about your day.
- Overflow with feelings of gratitude.
- Enjoy your body working harmoniously in optimal health.
- Feel the highest sense of overall well-being.
- Notice your confidence growing.
- Feel continual contentment.
- Enjoy greater inner clarity guiding your thoughts and actions.
- Feel grounded and at peace.
- Live passionately and joyfully on a daily basis.
I love this new Five Elements Healing Paraliminal, because any sickness and challenge with the body involves “contracted” energy. If you can see auras, you see it as darker and more dense. A positive emotion is an expansive energy. You see it as brighter and more spacious.
Contraction cannot exist in expansion. As you hold the positive emotions, the energy expands, and the density of the challenge loosens up, which makes it easier for the body to heal itself.