Tips for listening to a
Paraliminals are the easiest, most relaxing personal development tool to use. Simply:
* Create a quiet time to focus inwardly. Choose an environment relatively free from distractions. Sit comfortably or recline.
* Set your purpose for listening.
* Listen with headphones. While headphones are best, you can still benefit from Paraliminals by listening through speakers on your computer. If you have hearing loss in one ear you can still benefit from Paraliminals, because of the way they are designed.
* To listen to more than one Paraliminal, take a 20-minute break between.
Will I benefit if I fall asleep or am interrupted?
Yes, you will still gain benefit providing you clearly state your purpose for the session at the beginning. If interrupted, simply open your eyes, deal with the matter, and then continue.
How do I clarify my purpose?
On some Paraliminal recordings you will be asked questions to help you focus on the benefit you desire. Pause the recording as needed.
You may also choose to write down your purpose for listening to strengthen your intention and focus. Follow these guidelines to help clarify your purpose and ensure every goal you have is well formed:
1) State your goal in the positive.
2) Focus on a goal within your control.
3) Create a goal that preserves what you value.
4) Write your goal in the present tense.
5) Craft a measurable goal.
How can I accelerate my results?
* If you are familiar with Diamond Feng Shui, remember to face the appropriate Best Direction when listening to your Paraliminal. Energy flows in and around you all day long from different directions. Feng Shui master Marie Diamond says energy from one direction supports your Success, energy from another direction supports your Health, another direction your Relationships, and another your Spiritual Growth. These directions vary from person to person.
* Visit our online Discussion Forum (www.LearningStrategies.com/Forums) to interact with other Paraliminal users with similar intentions.
How Paraliminals work
Paraliminal, as derived from the Greek para (beyond) and liminal (threshold), means “beyond the threshold of conscious awareness.”
Through their unique application of neuro-linguistic programming and whole brain learning technologies, Paraliminals stimulate your mind to quickly improve your life and maximize your potential—without subliminal messages.
As you listen with headphones, you will hear a variety of messages. At the very heart of the program, the voices are artfully woven together. You will hear one voice speaking in one ear to one part of your brain and a second voice speaking in your other ear to a different part of your brain.
Your conscious mind finds it difficult to process two voices speaking simultaneously, so it shuts down, putting you into a deeply relaxed, clear-headed state—which leaves your inner mind to absorb the message at a deep level. The voices you hear gently guide your mind so you get the results you want.
Each Paraliminal is meticulously crafted using state-of-the-art digital recording equipment to produce a soothing 3-D sound that allows music, voices, and nature sounds to project spatially in your mind in a soothing, effective, and pleasurable way.
Holosync Audio Technology
Holosync audio tones, which you might hear as a hum, have been embedded in the recording to increase your ability to benefit and learn from this Paraliminal session.
Centerpointe Research Institute’s Holosync audio technology, when listened to with headphones, creates the electrical brain wave patterns of many desirable states. These states include deep meditation, increased creativity, focus and concentration, and accelerated learning ability. Using Holosync creates new neural pathways between the left and right brain hemispheres, balancing the brain, enhancing mental/emotional health, improving mental functioning and self-awareness, and healing unresolved emotional problems.
A much deeper and more powerful version of Holosync can be found in Centerpointe’s ongoing program, The Holosync Solution. For more information about this program and how Holosync can accelerate mental, emotional, and spiritual growth, and to receive a free Holosync demo, visit www.Centerpointe.com.
"Holosync" is a registered trademark of, and is licensed by, Centerpointe Research Institute.