Get the most out of every minute
Did you know if you do not always have the right amount of time for all that is important and meaningful, it is probably because you do not value your time? You might think you do, but the circumstances of your life are saying otherwise.
This Paraliminal will help you naturally and carefully choose how you spend your time - perhaps allocating it prudently and precisely ... perhaps giving it away generously and freely ... perhaps investing your time toward a goal, walking through the woods, or listening to music ... always spending your time intentionally... actually valuing your time.
This new Paraliminal helps you create a deeply positive relationship with time that feels free, happy, and potent. It helps you feel in control of your life, always having enough time to do what is important and meaningful in your work, play, family time, and personal time.
With the Conscious Time Paraliminal, you will find that you:
- Remove the calendar noose.
- Notice what else strangles your time and derails your intentions.
- Manage your time in ways that reward all dimensions of your life.
- Establish routines and practices that reenergize you and your goals.
- Perceive time with fresh eyes, noticing opportunities all around.
- Live with an open mind, open heart, and joyful willingness.
- Be more effective and productive.
- Recognize how expected outcomes and unexpected gifts come from how you spend your time.
- Live comfortably with passion and purpose all of the time.
Some people think managing time is about making lists and being organized. While that can certainly be helpful, making optimal use of your time requires an entirely new way of looking at its value to you.
This Paraliminal is about changing the way you make meaning of time and the way you make meaning of the relationship of time and money. It helps you fundamentally transform your reality as you recognize the great worth time has for you.
How you choose to invest your time is an expression of who you are and your deepest values as reflected in your work, hobbies, community commitments, and how you tend your relationships.